- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, NY 1985 1989 – D.O.
- Adelphi University, Garden City, NY 1979 – 1984 - B.S.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, New Hyde Park, NY – Nephrology Fellowship - 1998
- LaGuardia Hospital, Forest Hills, NY – Internship and Residency in Internal Medicine - 1992
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified in Nephrology
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Fellow of the American College of Geriatrics Specialists
- Medical Society, State of NY
- Renal Physicians Association RPA